Monday, June 12, 2006

Which Doc are you?

Picked this quick quiz up via Nemeton - what a surprise, I came up as the fourth Doctor. Since I own two immensely long scarves (the multi-coloured and the later burgundy version) and have shares in the Jelly Baby Corporation this comes as no surprise. Okay, I don't have shares, but I do have the scarves. What? I'm a geek, what did you expect??? Anyway, my aunt knitted them for me when I was a kid and Tom Baker was still the Doc. Since both are still enormously long on me now I shudder to think just how insanely long she made them when I was a kid.

You scored as 4th Doctor. Wild, eccentric, wacky! do you want a jelly babie?

3rd doctor


83%

4th Doctor


83%

1st Doctor


75%

8th Doctor


67%

9th Doctor


58%

10th Doctor


58%

5th Doctor


50%

7th Doctor


50%

6th doctor


50%

a Dalek


50%

2nd doctor


33%

Davros


25%

What Doctor Who character are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment