Saturday, June 3, 2006

Cow culture I've been snapping the various cows dotted around Edinburgh as part of the Cow Parade (I keep referring to it as South Park Cow Days). I'm not a fan of Jack Vettriano's art - not because of the art snobbishness most of the Scottish art elite show to his work, just because I find it dull and repetitive - but I rather liked this version of one of his famous works on the side of a fake cow! And I like the cow version on the other side - very Gary Larson, don't you think? Since this cow is on the hallowed ground of a church yard does that make it a Holy Cow?





Cyber Cow! This one looks like it belongs in some sort of odd Japanese SF or Anime flick.




Cyber cow has super steel udders!






Of course there is a Highland Cow (more properly pronounced as a Heelan' Coo)






Wow, this cow gal has some cool body art! And this toucan just made me think of Guinness... Mmmm, Guinness... More cows later

1 comment:

  1. Lovely - I saw something similar in a shop in Prague. Especially liked cyber-cow.

    ReplyDelete