Sunday, May 15, 2005

Ambergris

I was sent this link the other day by the extremely excellent Jeff Vandermeer, whose current book, City of Saints and Madmen, was one of my SF picks for the current FPI catalogue (my first-ever batch - although I've already worked on the next batch for the July issue now). It's a very cool animation for the book (Jeff says more multimedia work will be forthcoming in the future), which is most appropriate since the book is very cool, stylish and unique.

I was also tickled pink when Jeff liked a couple of lines I emailed him from a 'colleague' at the University of Woolamaloo were to his liking and he asked if he could add them to a US edition of City of Saints and Madmen (one of the most unusual and remarkable books you could pick from and I highly recommend it).

No comments:

Post a Comment