Monday, April 27, 2009

off the air

Apologies to anyone who swung by over the last week and found some odd 'parking' site instead of the Woolamaloo Gazette - my domain registration had expired but the company had my old email and so I never got their reminder (they used to send snail mail too just in case but obviously not any longer). At first I thought I had a hijacker at first, but it had just been parked as a now not owned domain, but I got it sorted out (after a lot of long waiting on hold) and with some help from my mate Darren (who set up the original cogs and wheels once I bought a domain back at the start). Anyway, finally notice as of this evening its back up (and with it my regular email which comes through the same domain), which feels good - hated not having the Woolamaloo on the air, even if I don't write quite as much on it as I used to.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered what had happened (sent you an e-mail, but as that goes through the same domain of course you never got it).

    Did a lookup and saw the domain had expired, but I saw you were still posting pics to your Flickr account, so I knew all was well on that side of things.

    Good to have you back (if only to save me from having a dead link on my site!).

    ReplyDelete