Wednesday, April 15, 2009

filming at the Scotsman this morning

I've no idea what production they were shooting but as I was crossing North Bridge to work this morning I saw these bright lights in front of the old Scotsman building (now a restaurant/bar, the Scotsman relocated to new premises down near the Parliament a while back) and I grabbed the camera from my bag and fired off a quick shot - its not well focussed and there's reflections in it, but then it was shot from the top deck of a moving bus, so it was the best I could manage as I passed. I saw Christmas trees outside and a colleague noticed the hotel on the other side of the street had Christmas decorations, which would have been in the background through the windows of the restaurant, so perhaps a Christmas-set scene, but that still doesn't tell us what the actual production was. Oh well, something unusual on a cold, misty, gray morning...

filming at the Scotsman

No comments:

Post a Comment