Sunday, April 8, 2007

Kill yourself - the game!

I got this link for an online game via Chris at the Canadian Comics212 blog (good spot for material on comics and animation) - it's a quick game where you are in a Dilbert-type universe, being a terminally bored cubicle worker who can't take it anymore. The aim is to kill yourself using a variety of office equipment or by insulting co-workers; each item only takes so much from your health, so you need to be creative and move around. Fun little distraction and the inverse of most games where you normally try to keep your character alive. I wonder how long before some church busybody declaims this for 'glorifying' suicide' and encouraging mortal sin? I managed to top my player with 55 seconds to spare on my third bash.

No comments:

Post a Comment