Tuesday, October 10, 2006

WoolamaGoogle-oo


Wow! Google are in negotiations with the board of directors of the Woolamaloo Gazette (that's me, the cats and Ariel has an honorary directorship) and are offering $450 million for a controlling interest in the Woolamaloo, which shall then become the WoolamaGoogle-oo.

Okay, not really (sigh), but come on, not any madder than some of what they buy (p.s. Google, much as I love my dear blog, if you do want to invest I am open to decent offers. It's a known, international brand and not currently being sued by TV or music companies, although I doubt you'd get much advertising revenue from certain bookstores).

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I likes it..v funny. If only Google are watching (which I'm sure they are..google is everywhere!!)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Woolamaloo stock options? Woot!

    ReplyDelete