Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The blood is the life

For some reason it tickles my sense of irony to donate blood on Halloween. I'd had the reminder card saying I could come back in again any time after Monday and since they were open tonight I decided it would be amusing to put a different spin on Halloween's bloody reputation and so instead of seeking out tender virgin necks to bite into I donated some of my own red stuff (which comes complete with a peaty aftertaste due to the single malts) on the way home from work. I even got a nice nurse wearing kitty ears draining my vital essences (I'm talking about my blood, get your minds out of the gutter, you filthy lot - yes, Lili, I'm looking at you...)

1 comment:

  1. Halloween ... blood ... there's a connection there somewhere!

    Oh yeah i've changed my Blog to http://keenospad.blogspot.com

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete