Monday, November 21, 2005

Sharon parties on down

Ariel Sharon, the Israeli Prime Minister, shocked Israel by quitting his right-wing Likud Party to form his very own party. What brought on this sudden change? "I have been in the party political system for many years," explained the roly-poly politico, "And as I was down on the coast recently with my family, watching my nephews and nieces dancing on the beach it struck me: in all those decades I had adhered to the political side but not the party side." He shook his large head, his jowls wobbling sadly as he did. "I just never partied - no-one on Likud ever did, they are a bunch of miserable old bastards. Well, its never too late and you're never too old, so from now on I will be Ariel Sharon, Party Animal! Part on, dudes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment