Thursday, February 12, 2004

Street art



Walking home this evening I passed Marks and Spencer’s on Princes Street. On the way in this morning (far too early) I noticed them setting up in the window what appeared to be a boudoir of some sort. I assumed perhaps it was a photo studio and they were going to do slushy Valentine’s pictures for lovey-dovey couples. Nope - as I found out on the way home when I saw a large crowd (of mostly men) peering in there was a gorgeous model in her lingerie lying on a chaise longue in the window while anther woman was painting her picture. Being well-known as an admirer of the arts I naturally paused to admire this fascinating installation piece and to absorb how much of the artistic process it revealed to me. Oh, okay - I ogled the model’s knockers and her long legs. Satisfied? I managed to snap this before I was chased away for licking the window...



No comments:

Post a Comment