Saturday, August 30, 2003

I am the god of Hellfire and I bring you...



Fire. Fire extinguishers actually. Well, actually after a bizarre conversation with my colleague Kerry in our stafroom today about fetishes my warped mind somehow conceived the idea of someone with a sexual fetish for fire extinguishers. This being the 21st century I slapped 'fire extinguisher fetish' into Google and found there are certainly peple out there freakier than me. This Fetish Links site was geared perhaps not around extinguishers per se, but around an S&M relationship where the Master ignites something the Slave is wearing - although it advises extinguishers to be handy, so that's pretty close. They're obviously not alone as the neighbouring Fetish Alliance site had more information on fire fetishes while the PVC section of Teen Wares had a link to an online store selling PVC sleeves for your fire extinguishers.



Every time you guys think I've made up some far-fetched, outrageous nonsense the real world shows that actually I'm not as big a freak as you all thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment