Thursday, June 19, 2003

WOOLAMLOO EDITOR ANNOUNCES GENETIC MANIPULATION



Yes, I have to admit that I have made us of advanced genetic manipulation. Dodgy scientists in Italy have taken DNA from me and created and embryonic clone. This embryo has had the genetic sequence manipulated to enhance certain qualities. These altered genes will eventually be integrated into my own double helix. This rewriting of my DNA will allow enhance my ability to actually balance my cheque account - I was unfortunately born with a genetic abnormality whereby I want to spend more than I can afford on my meagre bookselling income. Genetic therapy is my final hope. Well, apart from pulling a bank job.



Other than that the only genes I want to manipulate are the blue denim variety, preferably with a nice girly in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment