Thursday, July 19, 2007

Postcards from Palestine

I mentioned Katie who runs the Moomin13 LiveJournal a while back here and who posts on life as a peace activist in Gaza and also her art and cartoons which draw on her experiences in and around Ramallah. She's been doing more cartoons and also beginning an actual comic strip based on her experiences, some of which have been published in magazines and papers in the region. I had a very brief chat with her over on the FPI blog this week (with links to a lot more of her work, including the titular Postcards, which show art and when the cursor runs over them flip over to show the context on the 'back' of the postcard), which I hope some folks find interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following her blog ever since you pointed it out, thanks for pointing me at it.

    I read so much about what's going on over there and it just makes me despair. So frustrating that there really seems to be sod all I can do to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete