Sunday, January 4, 2004

Pics



Continuing to play with my new Xmas toy, a wee Fuji digital camera. I've been wanting a digital camera for ages, but didn't want to blow a lot on it because I can't afford to and because I just want it for fun really. I have plenty of good camera gear already, this is just somethign I can carry around in my bag all the time so I can take a pic whenever I see something I like. Considering it is a relatively cheap machine I was quite happy it worked in the dark when I tried taking some shots from the West Princes Street Gardens of the carnival in front of the Bank of Scotland building on the Mound (with its new multi-coloured spotlights) and the skating rink and rides for the kids in the valley of the Gardens themselves, next to the open-air craft fair for Xmas - all nice, lively fun in the dark night of winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment